You will need your email address that you used to create your account in order to sign into Pumble, and access to the inbox to retrieve the magic link. You could have created a password if you prefer to sign in manually by using your email address, workspace URL, and password. If you use a password and you need to reset it, this article will help you find out how to do that.
Important: Please note that you will need to have access to your email address to be able to reset your password.
If you're unable to log in, and you require a password reset, simply follow the below steps:
- Click on Login manually
- Enter your Workspace name and tap on Continue
- Click on Forgot password?
- Enter your password and click on Send reset link.
You haven't received a password reset email
Make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder and reach out to your IT team. If you're not receiving any emails from Pumble, ask your IT department to allow emails from email@example.com.
You no longer have access to the email address on your account
You will need to have access to your email address associated to your Pumble account to be able to reset your password due to security reasons. If that's not possible, please reach our to your Workspace owner so that they could update the email associated to the your account. Please have in mind that admins can't change nor reset the password on your behalf.
Pumble is unable to find an account associated to your email
If a message pops up telling you that we can't seem to find any accounts associated to your email address, there are two potential reasons for that:
- There's been a typo in your email. It is possible that there was a typo in your email when the invitation was sent or the wrong email was used when you created the account. Make sure to check that you used the same email was used to sign up to your Pumble workspace.
- You may be trying to sign in to a different Pumble workspace that is associated with a different email.