- Collect personal data that doesn't reveal your identity (such as what browser you use, your language preference,
referring domain, date and time of every visit, and other things Google Analytics collects).
- Collect IP and email address when you sign up for a Pumble account.
- Put cookies in your browser that contain Pumble log-in information.
- So we can customize your every visit and make you feel at home on our website.
- To better understand your needs related to our product and services.
- For our own market research purposes so we can provide the best possible product and service.
We collect your data when you:
- Visit our website.
- Log in or sign up for Pumble.
- Sell any kind of personal information or data.
- Disclose this information to other marketers or third parties.
- Manipulate your data in any way, other than stated here.
We protect your data by:
- Taking administrative, technical, and physical measures of precaution.
- Follow best practices and latest security techniques that Amazon Web Services provides.
We might occasionally:
- Release non-personally identifying information (eg. a report on our product and services).
- Ask you to participate in a voluntary survey.
- Ask you to send us a testimonial or review our product.
- Send you email about what's new in Pumble or send a notification inside the app.