Deactivate or Reactivate Your Pumble Account
If you’re ready to leave a workspace for good, you can easily deactivate your account at any time.
#What to anticipate
- If you’re a member of multiple workspaces, your workspace owner/admin will need to deactivate all those accounts separately.
- Your messages and files won’t be deleted. If your workspace owners and workspace admins allow that, you could delete all messages and files you added before the admin/owner deactivates your account.
- If you’re a workspace owner, you’ll first need to transfer the ownership first, and then the new owner will be able to deactivate your account.
#How to deactivate an account if you’re the owner
- Navigate to the workspace name at the top left corner
- Choose Workspace settings
- Click the three dots inside the Manage members page
- Click Deactivate account
- Click Confirm
Your account will be deactivated immediately.
Only workspace owner and admin can perform this action.
#Delete your profile information
It is possible to delete all of your profile information (profile picture, occupation, phone number) within your profile settings.
#Reactivate your Pumble account
To reactivate your Pumble account, please reach out to your workspace owner or admin.