If you're ready to leave a workspace for good, you can easily deactivate your account at any time.
What to anticipate
- If you're a member of multiple Workspaces, your Workspace owner/admin will need to deactivate all those accounts separately.
- Your messages and files won’t get deleted. If your Workspace Owners and Workspace Admins allow that, you could delete all messages and files you added before the admin/owner deactivates your account.
- If you're the Workspace owner, you'll first need to transfer the ownership first, and then the new owner will be able to deactivate your account.
How to deactivate an account if you're the owner
1. Inside the "Manage members" table click on the three dots icon.
2. Click "Deactivate account".
3. Click the "Confirm" button.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 individually for every workspace member.
The account will be deactivated immediately. If you'd like to return to that workspace in the future, a Workspace Owner or Workspace Admin will have to reactivate your account.
Delete your profile information
It is possible to delete all of your profile information (profile picture, occupation, phone number) within your Profile settings.
Reactivate your Pumble account
If you want to reactivate your Pumble account, please reach out to your Workspace Owner or Admin as only they can reactivate it for you.