Use Emoji & Reactions
Using emoji reactions can be a super fast way to respond to messages in Pumble. They’re fun and helpful at the same time and are great for getting the work done — one simple reaction often replaces the need for any additional follow-up messages.
#What to anticipate
- A user can add as many emoji reactions as they want and there are no limitations on how many will there be in a single message
- All reactions that you create will be highlighted in blue
- If you want to see who reacted to a message, simply hover over that reaction
Take a look at a short video, or read the instructions below to learn how to use emoji reactions.
#Adding and removing a reaction
To add a reaction:
- Hover your mouse over the message you wish to add a reaction to
- Click on a reaction icon and choose a reaction
Repeat the action to add multiple reactions.
- Tap on the message you wish to react on
- Choose a reaction by clicking on a reaction icon
You can add multiple reactions.
To remove a reaction:
If you decide to remove any reactions, simply tap on it within the message. Please keep in mind that it’s not possible to remove reactions from other team members.