Use Emoji & Reactions
Using emoji reactions can be a super fast way to respond to messages in Pumble. They’re fun and helpful at the same time and are great for getting the work done — one simple reaction often replaces the need for any additional follow-up messages.
What to anticipate
- A user can add as many emoji reactions as they want and there are no limitations on how many will there be in a single message
- All reactions that you create will be highlighted in blue
- If you want to see who reacted to a message, simply over over that reaction
Take a look at a short video, or read the instructions below to learn how to use emoji reactions.
Adding and removing a reaction
Adding a reaction
- Hover your mouse over the message you wish to add a reaction to
- Choose a reaction by clicking on the smiley face, and if you want to add another one, simply tap on the same smiley face located right next to the initial reaction you had
- Tap on the message you wish to react on
- Then tap on the smiley face and select your desired reaction
Removing a reaction
If you decide to remove any reactions, simply tap on it within the message. Please keep in mind that it’s not possible to remove reactions from other team members.