Customize Which Conversations You See
With Pumble, you can customize the conversations that will be displayed in your sidebar by adjusting the display in the Preferences section.
To do that:
- Navigate to your profile at the top right corner
- Choose Preferences from the dropdown
- In the sidebar section, change the channel visibility to:
- Unread conversations only (only unread conversations will be displayed in the sidebar)
- Custom, depending on the section (customize settings for each section from the sidebar)
If you choose to Custom, depending on the section, to further customize the settings:
- Navigate to the sidebar
- Choose the section you’d like to customize
- Hover over the section and click the three dots
- Choose All or Unread only from the dropdown
As a result, you’ll be notified only of the unread direct messages in the conversation you’re currently in.
Custimizing sections is available only with PRO paid plan.