You can browse files that have been added to your Pumble workspace and easily download them.
You can browse files added to any public channels, plus the private channels and DMs you’re a part of. You can use filters to easily find specific files.
- Click on the File browser icon at the top of your left sidebar
- Click the Filter icon on the right side of the search bar to find a specific file
- Once you find the file you need, you can click the download icon to save it to your device
- Tap on the Search button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter file name in the Search field
- Tap on Search button in the keyboard
- Switch to Files tab to check the files that came up in the search