If you’d like to view your files offline, you can download them to your desktop or mobile device.
- Locate the file in the conversation, or
- Click file browser icon at the top of your left sidebar
- Click the download icon to save the file to your device
If the Pumble message contains multiple files, you can download all of them.
To do that:
- Locate the message containing multiple files and hover over it
- Click the three dots
- Choose Download all files from the dropdown
All the files from the conversation will be downloaded in a compressed folder (.zip file).
- Locate the file in the conversation or channel where it was shared
- Open the file on your device
- Use the three dot menu at the top right to save the file to your device