While working with your team in Pumble, you may need to collaborate on files that you’ve created in other services from time to time.
- You can add files to Pumble from your devices
- Files added to Pumble may not exceed 125 MB in size
- Anyone in a conversation where a file was added can open the file and choose from these options:
- Share the file to another conversation
- Download the file to their device
- Open a channel, thread, or direct message
- Click the paper clip icon next to the message field
- Choose a file you’d like to add
- If you’d like, you can add a message about your file(s)
- Send the message by pressing Enter or clicking on the paper plane icon
- Open a channel, thread or direct message
- Tap the image gallery icon to add photos
- Tap the document icon to add a file
- Tap the camera button to take a photo
- Add a message about your file(s) if you’d like
- Tap the paper plane icon to send
iOS app allows you to attach up to 10 recorded files.
In conversations, Pumble will include a preview of the file as part of your message. Previews are displayed for all PDF and image files.