Getting Started with Mobile App
If you’d like to keep up with everything that’s going on in your Workspace, even if you are away from your computer, you should use Pumble mobile app.
Follow these simple steps and stay informed on what your team is up to.
For more information on how to start using Pumble app and main concepts in Pumble, check out this article: Getting Started with Pumble.
When you install and open your Pumble app, you’ll see the option to create a Workspace or join the existing one.
This option is used if you don’t have Pumble account and you want to create an account along with the new Workspace.
To create a new account and Workspace:
- Enter your email address and tap Next
- Check your inbox for the 6-characters verification code
- Enter verification code, check Terms and Conditions and tap Next
And that’s it! You’ve successfully created your first Workspace.
This option is used if you already have a Pumble account or if you’re a member of some Workspace, or you just want to connect your phone to the existing account.
To join the existing Workspace:
- Tap Sign in button
- Choose Email me a magic link
- Enter your email address
- Enter the magic link directly from your phone inbox
- Choose Sign up manually
- Enter your Workspace name, email address and password
You have successfully completed initial steps and can start using Pumble mobile app.