What is Pumble?
Pumble is a free team chat app that allows teams of all sizes to collaborate. Unlike other team chat apps, it offers:
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited chat history
- User and workspace administration tools
- 24/7 web support
All for free!
It’s available on all platforms, primarily as a web browser app, but is also accessible on desktop and mobile.
Workspace is your virtual space made up of channels where you can communicate and collaborate with team members chatting in channels and direct messaging.
In channels your team collaborates by sharing messages, files, polls, etc. Channel can be public which means that it’s open for every member to join the discussion, or private where members need to be invited.
You can message and share files with anyone in your workspace using the direct messaging option. Those messages are private between you and the other participant and no one else can see them.
You can use the option to search the chat history for a specific message, file, or people and channels. Best practice is that your chat history remains intact until you manually delete the messages.
Every Pumble workspace has a team of members with varying administrative permissions. As a whole, a workspace is typically comprised of the following people:
- Workspace owner – Create the workspace and set permissions
- Workspace admin – Assigned by Workspace Owners to help manage the team
- Members – Can send messages and files to any team member in their workspace
- Guests – Have limited access to specific channels, files and history