How to Search
Search your Workspace for your team’s conversation history in Pumble to find the relevant messages you need.
- Click the search field at the top
- Type in the search field what you’re looking for (it can be a keyword, phrase)
- Click Enter to view all results
- Choose a filter if you’d like to narrow down the search
You can also use your keyboard to start the search in #general channel (Ctrl or Cmd + k) or search in a specific channel or conversation that you chose (Ctrl or Cmd + f).
- Tap on the Search at the bottom
- Start typing what you’re looking for (it can be a keyword, phrase) in the search field
- Choose the option from the search results
Filter your results to find exactly what you need.
People – Search for messages sent by specific users by marking them in filters
Channels & direct messages – Search for messages from specific channels or your direct messages by marking them in filters
Specific message – Search for a specific message in your DMs/Conversations by entering a keyword in the search field (e.g. If you’d like to search for a sentence mentioning “Sales Team strategy”, just enter “Sales” in a DM/conversation search field and all the messages in your DMs/conversations containing that term will be listed.)