If you don't need the files you uploaded, here's how you can delete them.
Android (coming soon)
- Click on theFile browser icon at the top of your left sidebar.
- To find a specific file, click the Filter icon on the right side of the search bar.
- Click on the file name and on three dots at the top right.
- Select Delete file and confirm.
- Find a file you'd like to delete
- Tap the file and tap three little dots
- Click Delete file and confirm
Who can delete files
Any user can delete the files they've uploaded to Pumble.